- 1 Session each week
- This version of Phase 7 includes exercises that require a sled or prowler. If you do not have access to this at your facility, select the “No Sleds” version.
- These workouts can added on top of any already-loaded program
- Phase 1 of the P/S Body Composition Intro Program is 12-weeks in duration, and is made up of 4 separate conditioning workouts, each one lasting 3 weeks.
- All of your workouts and coaching videos will be drip-fed on to your calendar as you progress from week to week
- The first workout of the program will default to SIX DAYS after you sign up. If you sign up on Sunday, the conditioning session will default to Saturday. You can move workouts around on your calendar with a simple-drag-and-drop, but you might consider choosing the day you sign up to align your calendar to your liking.
Signing up for this program will NOT clear your calendar of any future scheduled workouts
CONDITIONING1 DAY PER WEEK - SLEDSPHASE 7
The P/S Conditioning workouts are meant to supplement any P/S program. These sessions consist of a 30-40 minute high-intensity, metabolically intensive workout, followed by a short abdominal circuit.
CONDITIONING 1 DAY PER WEEK - SLEDS - PHASE 7
Sign up using your existing password
Use the same credentials that you use to sign in to the Member Portal and the P/S App
Please note that clicking Create Account will not create a duplicate account. It will merely add this program to your existing profile. Attempting to create a new account/password will result in an error message and your program will not load.